Pattern Revolution is pleased to announce that the Bundle Up Women's Edition pattern bundle sale will be held June 20-27 at www.bundleupsale.com.
Bundle UP is a collective of your favorite established PDF sewing pattern designers coming together to offer you a sweet deal on both hot new patterns and your favorite closet staples from recent releases.
We've selected the perfect patterns with YOU in mind- mix and match styles, and patterns with multiple views and lots of options. No matter the occasion, we've got you covered. Stay tuned this week to find out all the fine details about each pattern and start planning your new wardrobe
Who's in the bundle?
- Jocole: Ladies Skinny Pants & Peplum Top
- Everything your Mama Made and More: The Women's Calla Lily Skirt & Four Seasons Cardigan and Duster
- Ellie Inspired: Spring Lilly Dress
- Modkid: Hailey Misses Dress&Top
- Greenstyle: Taylor Shorts
- Izzy & Ivy: Petunia Purse
- Candy Castle Patterns: Citron Twist Shrug
- Sisboom: Jenny Dress
- Violette Field Threads: Piper Dress&Top
- Love Notions: Hip Hop Tank&Top
- and special guest, Winter Wear Designs, is offering the Parisian Nights PJ's as a free pattern for all bundle purchasers.
We know you're dying to see the patterns...
These patterns are already a great bargain, marked down about 50% from their retail prices, but we have an even better deal in store for you. The more you buy, the better deal you score! You must buy at least 6 patterns to get bundle pricing, but the more you add to your cart, the cheaper they get. Here are the details:
- $4.50 each for 6 ($27 total)
- $4.25 each for 8 ($34 total)
- $4.00 each for 10 or more ($40- $48 total)
Now through the 20th, we will be featuring all of the bundle patterns on the Pattern Revolution blog, so be sure to follow along so you don't miss out on any of the details, and check back this Friday the 13th for our Win It Before You Can Buy It Contest.
In case you did not participate in the last Bundle UP sale, here's some more info about how we roll...
What makes Bundle UP different from other bundle sales?
- We only feature established designers whose patterns and reputation you already know and trust.
- We create themed bundles. This way you get more of what you need and none of what you don't.
- We offer primarily new release patterns and throw in a couple oldies but goodies to round out the bundle.
- We allow you to Build a Better Bundle. You get to pick and choose which patterns and how many to include in your bundle (minimum of 6 patterns for bundle pricing).
- The more you buy, the more you save!