We're excited to be a part of the Sew Very Blog Tour for the Sunny Dress and Top. Join in all the fun all over blog land by checking in at the stops below. You will find so much inspiration for making your very own Sunny Dress and Top.
Sew Very is offering 20% off the Sunny Days Dress and Top throughout the tour (until Aug 17) with code: SUNNY20. And make sure you enter to WIN at the bottom of the post! Now here is Rebecca to share her awesome back to school version....
- Overall, this is a wonderfully written simple pattern perfect for the beginner, but also great for experienced sewists that are looking for a fast and easy sew!
- The fact that this is a garment that can be worn year round is awesome.
- Another bonus is that it has a HUGE range of sizes....2T through size 12.
- The fit seems to run a tad small, it's a little more slim fitting than other patterns that I have used, tested or reviewed, so check the measurement chart to get the right size.
- I also think that it is a little plain - which is great for very busy prints and layering, but I would love to have the designer add more options like a ruffle down the front or maybe pockets on the front or on the side of the top/dress where you can use coordinating fabrics. *I could have easily added those details to this dress, but for the beginner in mind I think the added "extras" with measurements and placements would be a great addition to this pattern.
Don't forget to grab your Sunny Dress and Top pattern for 20% off during the pattern tour (August 11-17) with code SUNNY20.
And of course, ENTER to WIN!!!!!!