Did you see these Triple Ruffle Pants in our Review of The Four Seasons Flat Front Peasant Dress? They are just stunning. Read through for Katie's full review and more gorgeous pictures. And don't forget - there is a special COMBINED listing of the dress and pants over at Foo Foo Threads! Two patterns for just $11 - and this listing can be combined with the B2G1 sale (the combined listing counts as ONE pattern).
- This review was completed by a 3rd party objective reviewer who received a complimentary copy of the pattern in order to complete the review. Neither Pattern Revolution nor the reviewer received any additional compensation for this review.
- Skill level - beginner. Lots of gathering and hemming; time consuming, but not difficult.
- Printing - 8 pieces of nested pattern pieces, that print in color.
- Instructions - clear and easy to understand, with lots of pictures. The pattern pieces themselves are for capri length, so make sure you read the instructions to know how much to add for full length.
- The ruffles are all sewn into seams. So, if you are like me and don't like exposed serged edges, this is a great pattern for you.
- Yardage requirements and finished measurement charts are provided.