We've got a triple review of Nimblephish patterns today! You can enter to win the 3 patterns reviewed at the end of this post, and be sure to check out Naomi's Etsy Shop where you can use the code PATREV40 for 40% off your order. These little cuties would make the perfect Easter Basket stuffers!
Tiny Monkey by NimblePhish
a review by kara orr
- The doll measures about 11”-12” in length.
- It has an embroidered face, so no doll eyes are needed and it is baby safe.
- Simple construction with no doll joints or special tools required.
- Can be made with doll skin, suede cloth, or fleece.
- The doll is stuffed with polyfill and beads.
- Takes about 2 hours to sew and another 30 minutes or so to make the clothes.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- The doll has a sculpted face to give it that sweet smile and the designer walks you through how to do that.