For months, I've been drooling over photos of the infamous Boo! Designs Design Your Own Pinny. Every one I see is so unique and beautiful in its own way. I love seeing seamstresses take pattern and make it their own by adding their own special touches and design elements, and that's exactly what Kristie Gilbert, the designer behind Boo! encourages her fans to do. You can read more about the concept of Boo! Design Your Own Patterns HERE.
Pattern Revolution is teaming up with Boo! Designs to present the
Design Your Own Pinny Challenge
You are not going to want to miss this!!! Boo! discounts are rare, but Kristie is offering the Pinny Pattern at 20% off this month for participants. Just use the code REVOLUTION to purchase the pattern HERE. Not only that..the PRIZE PACKAGE is AWESOME!!!
2 Winners will be chosen to get the entire
Boo! Pattern Collection!
That's right, and not only that, Kristie will also be throwing in her new, yet to be released, Design your Own Romper Pattern!!! Are you excited yet???
Here's how to enter:
- Purchase the pattern. Or use the one you may already own!
- Join the Boo! Designs Pattern Club HERE.
- Sew up your own unique design between now and July 22nd 2013.
- Photograph your design and upload your photos on the internet, anywhere you are able to pull a URL to share your image.
- Share the link to your photo using the Inlinkz feature at the bottom of this post!
That's it!!! Are you ready? OK, get shopping and sewing...we can't wait to see what you can do!
Here are just a few more pinnys...in case you need some inspiration!