We have fallen head over heals in love with the Off Shoulder Cowl Neck Top and Tunic for Girls from our affiliate Everything Your Mama Made and More. You can read the full review of the Women's Version Here.
Enter below to win a bundle of both size ranges!!!! And Check out Crystal's adorable daughter in her new tunic below - Who thinks I can get one of these whipped out for baby girl before Christmas morning???? *warning, it is a sucker's bet - I don't think it is going to happen, but she will get one as soon as the holiday craziness passes!!!
- This review was completed by a 3rd party objective reviewer who received a complimentary copy of the pattern in order to complete the review. Neither Pattern Revolution nor the reviewer received any additional compensation for this review
- This top sews up QUICK! I had it printed cut and sewn all in about 45 minutes, which is perfect because sewing time can be hard to come by with two little ones in the house.
- The sleeves are raglan style so no setting in sleeves.
- This pattern comes in every size you could ever need! There is a girls pattern for newborn through 18 and a women's pattern for XS to 5XL.
- There is a size chart and finished garment measurements to help you choose your size.
- There is a chart for fabric requirements that was pretty spot on for me.
- The pages are numbered, so if you like to print the whole pattern things won't get out of order.
- The pattern is in color, but also has different line dashes for those who print in B&W (although some of the lines look similar so pay attention, I almost cut 0-3 months instead of 18-24 months!)
- There are pictures for every step.
- The instructions are clear and easy to follow. There was only one part that had me scratching my head for a minute, but after reading over it again and looking at the pictures, everything went smoothly.
- There are tons of helpful tips for working with knits if you are new to it.
- I expected a bit of a more fitted shirt, especially in the sleeves. The pattern suggests sizing up, so I did and wish I hadn't. But at least now she has room to grow and I think we will be able to use it next year too!
- Like I mentioned above some of the pattern lines look similar, so be careful when cutting.
- There are not many markings to help with getting the printed pattern pages lined up.
Enter to win your own copy of this pattern in both size ranges!!!
*If you already one one or both sizes, you may trade out for another pattern with proof of purchase.