All week long we are taking a look at patterns that are perfect for Spring, and for Easter that is so quickly approaching! Today we take a look at the Candy Castle Princess Dress by Candy Castle Patterns. And YOU can win your very own copy, make sure you read all the way to the bottom to enter!
Here is the lovely Kari sharing her two daughters in their adorable Easter Princess Dresses!
- Sizes: 6m - 10 y
- Bodice comes in both slim fit and regular fit.
- 4 sleeve options: sleeveless; puffy short sleeve; elbow length sleeve; long. slim sleeve
- 2 top skirt options: paneled or single fabric
- 2 underskirt options: hemmed or ruffled
- Embellishments included: 3 bow sizes and 2 flower/leaf sizes
- All pattern pieces are nested and color-coded for each size (6 pages unless you'd like sleeves, then it's 12 printable pages).
- There is a diagram at the beginning of the tutorial to show you how to tape the pattern together.
- Measurement chart at the beginning of the pattern to ensure the best fit.
- Cutting charts for straight cuts given in both imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters).
- Step-by-step instructions with clear photos and lots of helpful tips.
- Coloring sheet included so your child can design her own dress!
- Pattern is suitable for an adventurous beginner.
- All patterns are thoroughly tested in each size.
- Extra support and help available in the Candy Castle Patterns Group on Facebook.
|Sleeveless version with hemmed underskirt and eliminated top skirt.|
Optional flower/leaf embellishment (large sizes) added to sash.
|View of the squared back bodice. Buttons or snaps are used as closures on this dress.|
|Bodice is fully lined and all seams are enclosed in the sleeveless version.|