Oh the cuteness - there is something about summer clothes and particularly rompers that I completely go gaga over! Our sponsor Whimsy Couture has released this adorable Vintage Baby Romper and you have the chance to win this pattern or any two patterns from their shop! How awesome is that!!!! Make sure to enter the rafflecopter below.
Now here is Nichole to show off her perfect take on this pattern!
- Comes in sizes 3 months - 6 girls
- Advanced beginner to intermediate
- Pattern pieces for bodice, measurements for the rest.
- Options of snap crotch for easy diaper access. ( I didn't use that option)
- Sizing and yardage chart (I did add a couple inches to the back bodice piece for extra room to grow)
- No front seam on bottom, crotch has curved cut out for the bubbled look.
- Clear easy to follow directions with plenty of pictures.
- Pattern has direction for elastic casings in sleeves and back bodice. I almost always shirr instead, but decided to do the casings and was very happy.
- I constructed my bodice completely first, then added my gathered romper bottom. Pattern calls for each side to be made separately, (sewing completed fronts and back together). I just prefer to keep all bodice seams enclosed.
- Again, I added extra inches to the back bodice for extra room.
- Shirred two rows onto the legs above the ruffles.
- Added bows