Today we take a look at the Lulu Pattern from Craftiness is not Optional. There is such a sweet simplicity to this pattern that just makes me think of kids at summer time play. It is the kind of dress you can see them sliding down slides in, and eating juicy pieces of watermelon, and running and running and running in........... oh wait, maybe only my kids run that much ;o)
The Lulu pattern is designed for knits and comes in sizes 12m-8yr. Here is Kari to tell us all about it!
Hi there! I'm Kari from That's-Sew-Kari back with a review of another fun, everyday, play dress -- the Lulu Dress by CRAFTINESS is not OPTIONAL. It's technically way past my older daughter's turn for a new outfit, but I just HAD to sew one up for my 3 year old first. You see, we have a dog named Lulu and Miss 3 is absolutely smitten with her. They are bestest buddies. She is loving her Lulu Dress!!
|"You wanna see the back?"|
|Close-up of bodice detailing -- pocket, faux tie, and bias binding.|
|Peek-a-boo, I see you!|
- Sizes: 12 months - girls 8
- Pattern pages to print: 16, B&W and nested; contains all pieces needed
- Tutorial: 16 total pages of instructions, including all options available; gorgeous computer-drawn graphics; very thorough instructions
- Charts included: Size & Finished Size Chart, Yardage Chart
- Helpful hints section for working with knit fabric
|Perfect for dancing with your shadow!|
|Shot of the arnscye.... not too big, not too small!|
|Of course, she had to see if there was something in her pocket. Haha|
|"Ummm, I'm going to need some more of these.... m'kay, thanks!"|