No boy's collection would be complete without a great staple Tee Shirt. But this isn't just your ordinary Tee, we don't do ordinary at BundleUP! The Zee's Tee by Tie Dye Diva has so many options built in to make sure your boy has the coolest T's on the block, and with additional instructions for upcycling - this pattern has won my heart over!
Check out Trisha's Take on the Zee's Tee, and then head over HERE to see her review of the Lumberjack Shirt - how cute would these be layered together!
- Sizes 12 months up to 11/12
- Option of pocket tee, yoke, or colorblock style
- Long sleeve or short sleeve style
- Quick print guide for each style so you only print the pages you need
- Tips for sewing with knits
- Shows how you can upcycle an old t-shirt for one of the panels
- Colored nested pattern pieces
I rarely sew for my son, but he has been getting a whole lot of new things these past few weeks. This pattern went together super fast. I chose to do the yoke style in short sleeves for him.
I did the yoke in the front and the back, although you can do the back in just a solid if you wanted. This shirt is a looser fitting tee, which is great because he has plenty of growing room. I love the length, as he can move around as he tends to do and it doesn't come up too high. He was so happy to have a ninja shirt and even showed me some of his ninja moves.